What We Collect and How We Use It
Centrillion collects various customer information including customer contact information at various places on our website. Centrillion may use your Personal Information to:
- Respond to requests and inquiries
- Keep you up to date on the latest available services and promotions, special offers, and other information
- Provide support and assistance with products and services
- Contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes
- Process orders
- Create anonymous data records or aggregations of data, to perform statistical analyses and for other purposes, by omitting or removing information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you.
Centrillion does not make our database available to anyone outside the company. Any sensitive Personal Information that you provide will only be used to implement the specific activity or event it was submitted for and will then be destroyed in accordance with company policies.
We do not guarantee error-free performance under this Privacy Statement. We may not always catch an unintended privacy issue, despite our efforts to do so. Accordingly, we welcome your feedback regarding any privacy concerns that you may have, including how we can improve our products and services. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with this Privacy Statement and will take prompt corrective action when we learn of any failure to comply with it. We will not be liable for any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages relating to this Privacy Statement.