Centrillion’s genomics expertise enables customers to successfully meet their research goals. We offer the highest quality data possible, rapid turnaround, project customization, and provide usable bioinformatics data, all at competitive pricing. Below is a sample of published reports using data and services provided by Centrillion Genomic Services. For additional information, please fill out the form top right; we will be in touch soon!
• Galleogo-Llamas J, Timms AE, Pitstick R, Peters J (2016) Improvement of ENU Mutagenesis Efficiency Using Serial Injection and Mismatch Repair Deficiency Mice. PLoS ONE 11(7): e0159377. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0159377
• Chao CS, McKnight KD, Cox KL, Chang AL, Kim SK, Feldman BJ (2015) Novel GATA6 Mutations in Patients with Pancreatic Agenesis and Congenital Heart Malformations. PLoS ONE 10(2): e0118449. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0118449
• Haja Mohideen AMS, Hyde A, Squires J, Wang J, Dicks E, et al. (2014) Examining the Polymorphisms in the Hypoxia Pathway Genes in Relation to Outcome in Colorectal Cancer. PLoS ONE 9(11): e113513. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0113513
• Palomero, Teresa, et al. “Recurrent mutations in epigenetic regulators, RHOA and FYN kinase in peripheral T cell lymphomas.” Nature genetics 46.2 (2014). 166-170.
• Battle, Alexis, et al. “Characterizing the genetic basis of transcriptome diversity through RNA-sequencing of 922 individuals.” Genome research 24.1 (2014): 14-24.
• Mostafavi, S., et al. “Type I interferon signaling genes in recurrent major depression: increased expression detected by whole-blood RNA sequencing.” Molecular psychiatry (2013) 1-8.
• Campbell, Nzali, et al. “Whole Exome Sequencing Identifies a Troponin T Mutation Hot Spot in Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy.” PloS one 8.10 (2013): 1-8.
• Youssef, Noha H., et al. “The genome of the anaerobic fungus Orpinomyces sp. strain C1A reveals the unique evolutionary history of a remarkable plant biomass degrader.” Applied and environmental microbiology 79.15 (2013): 4620-4634.
• Tzoneva, Gannie, et al. “Activating mutations in the NT5C2 nucleotidase gene drive chemotherapy resistance in relapsed ALL.” Nature medicine 19.3 (2013): 368-371.
• Duressa, Dechassa, et al. “RNA-seq analyses of gene expression in the microsclerotia of Verticillium dahliae.” BMC genomics 14.1 (2013): 607. 194.
• Samaranayake D, Atencio D, Morse R, Wade JT, Chaturvedi V, et al. (2013) Role of Ess1 in Growth, Morphogenetic Switching, and RNA Polymerase II Transcription in Candida albicans. PLoS ONE 8(3): e59094. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0059094
• Fabbri, Giulia, et al. “Genetic lesions associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia transformation to Richter syndrome.” The Journal of experimental medicine 210.11 (2013): 2273-2288.
• Laura, Pasqualucci, et al. “Genetics of Follicular Lymphoma Transformation.” Cell Reports 8 (2014): 130-140.
• Ehmer, Ursula et al. “Organ Size Control is Dominant over Rb Family Inactivation to Restrict Proliferation in Vivo.” Cell Reports 8 (2014): 371-381.
Centrillion is a genomics service provider ready to assist with whole genome, exome, transcriptome, targeted sequencing, GWAS or bioinformatics projects. We offer competitive pricing, rapid turnaround, project customization, and provide usable bioinformatics data. For additional information, please fill out the form to your left; we will get back to you as soon as possible.